jcarousel

Click the button to get your position:

Sunday, October 11, 2009

This is how The World Treated One Precious Portion Of The Mother Earth

Posted by Mohammad Mustafa Ahmedzai at 11:12 AM

Un ordered list

  • How are you?

  • How are you?

  • How are you?

  • How are you?

  • How are you?


Ordered List

  1. I am Fine!


  2. I am Fine!


  3. I am Fine!


  4. I am Fine!


  5. I am Fine!


  6. I am Fine!




If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
YOUR ADSENSE CODE GOES HERE

58 comments:

Monu on July 3, 2011 at 12:30 PM said...

nice floating bar.........

Anonymous said...

test

KapalMukz on July 27, 2011 at 8:28 PM said...

I don't think my twitter horizontal is working can you check that for me @Mohammad Thank you very much for helping us!

btw here's my site kapalmukz.com

Jtech on August 7, 2011 at 8:48 PM said...

sir how can i put my float facebook, google +1 on the loetmost part like yours.. cause i add your codes and it floats only on the left part of my blog site body.. and it sometimes covers the content of my site ... help thanks..

Jtech on August 7, 2011 at 8:48 PM said...

i mean left most.. :)

Tech Wales Media on August 12, 2011 at 12:18 AM said...

nice
www.techwales.com

Tech Wales Media on August 12, 2011 at 12:19 AM said...

I Am Useing It On My Site

www.techwales.com

saphelpdeskinfo.blogspot.com on August 25, 2011 at 12:36 PM said...

presently i m using side placed social networking plugings on http://saphelpdeskinfo.blogspot.com the thing is that i want to move with my page.... they must not be static this is the way floating must be very good to see

Anonymous said...

can you tell me how to make a facebook like box that will show when i click on the point..

Desi said...

Test Commnet by Visitor

bloggerboy on October 10, 2011 at 1:12 AM said...

nice..........

Nic on November 5, 2011 at 9:44 AM said...

Nice widget here...but can we add rss? I want to get some rss subscribers...how do we do that?

Please check out my blog.

Hussein Nagdy on November 10, 2011 at 1:31 PM said...

nice slideshow and floating bar
http://aggrab.blogspot.com

Premium on November 18, 2011 at 4:41 AM said...

nice tutorial . thanx
http://premiumnewaccounts.blogspot.com/

Unknown on November 19, 2011 at 6:14 PM said...

I want this template. . .
please enable download option

Fabian on November 25, 2011 at 8:55 AM said...

Well done. Thanks!

I had to do some modification so that it matches to my blogger layout (size, scrolling speed, backgound), but now it works just perfect ;-)

You can find it at my car tuning blog, just take a look to see it working:

http://miatastyle.blogspot.com/

Mobile Prices In Pakistan on December 6, 2011 at 10:05 PM said...

Very nice blogger tricks i like it

Anonymous said...

thanx for sharing dude , its a good idea to better promote your blog

Shubham Mehta on February 7, 2012 at 2:40 AM said...

Nyc nd thanks for share....

How To Save Ur Blog From Sopa/pipa

Anonymous said...

www.linkermedia.blogspot.com

Download registered software, free games and computer tips

deepjyoti on March 11, 2012 at 4:35 AM said...

nice trick :::::

ahmed on March 26, 2012 at 3:53 AM said...

great bar thx

www.livegy.blogspot.com

Unknown on April 13, 2012 at 8:01 PM said...

Nice..

Anonymous said...

FAIL Slideshow

Pasifik on May 2, 2012 at 1:46 PM said...

nice thanks


http://www.webdocrin.com/

Avinash Kumar on May 5, 2012 at 8:18 PM said...

thanks


http://www.mytechclub.co.cc/

EarnTrack on May 16, 2012 at 10:37 PM said...

I am facing a problem. can you tell me how to make a facebook like box that will show when i click on the point.
how can i get money

Faiz on June 16, 2012 at 5:31 AM said...

http://most-wanted-hacker.blogspot.in/

REENA on June 26, 2012 at 4:31 PM said...

test

Unknown on June 30, 2012 at 6:50 AM said...

Hi..i don't have much knowledge in HTML coding but I have followed your instructions regarding floating sharing issues..but the floating bar is getting disappearing after moving cursor to down..means its appearing in first time and top page, its not showing in middle page and down also other than top. my blog is " http://careourtrees.blogspot.in/ "....inwhich i have tried your widget...Thanks in advance..anyone knows this solution for this issue..please help me out...

Anonymous said...

When I put the floating bar anywhere on my page it goes a billion miles per hour accross the page...there is absolutely no way for readers to click on any of its buttons.... Ideas?? Also...where can I insert my FB page URL so that I can get the "Likes" to sync up? Thanks..

PS3 Honey on July 20, 2012 at 2:39 PM said...

Thnaks will implement

PS3HONEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

Best Business Brands on August 3, 2012 at 8:12 AM said...

Unknown on August 7, 2012 at 3:03 AM said...

Very helpful tips for blogspot blogger.

Social Media Update

La lanterna dei sogni on August 15, 2012 at 10:23 AM said...

Amazing widget!

emazzaa.com on August 29, 2012 at 7:55 PM said...

Very nice. enjoy. www.emazzaa.com

How To BLog on September 12, 2012 at 1:31 PM said...

helpful articles for bloggers
howdoblog.com

Unknown on September 17, 2012 at 2:20 PM said...

get all types of blogging tricks,pc softwares,pc games,android apps,free mobile recharge,earning money online,torrent,tricks and tips, and much more visit this site tricksterpc.blogspot.com

Sara on October 2, 2012 at 11:30 AM said...

very nice

Anonymous said...

Great work on my Free Premium Accounts site.

Visit: http://www.freepremiumaccounts-dxteam.blogspot.com

Itender on November 24, 2012 at 11:22 PM said...

great widgets Admin! Thanks

Hot Wallpaper on January 26, 2013 at 8:43 PM said...

Get free hot actress wallpaper
bfree4pic.blogspot.com

fahad on January 31, 2013 at 9:55 PM said...

but the problem that this share bar has it comes over the content so i am not using it on my blog Blog Web

gajendra on February 1, 2013 at 1:53 AM said...

nice thanks

Anonymous said...

A home builders in tennessee can take the stress out of any type, O.


Here is my website: tennessee contractors

Anonymous said...

At this time it sounds like Drupal is the preferred blogging platform out there right now.
(from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?


Here is my web blog - actors where are they now

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.
Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in
Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it

Feel free to visit my webpage - Landing page design

Anonymous said...

Itѕ liκe уou rеad my mind!
You sеem to know so much about this, lіkе you
ωrote the book in it oг sοmethіng.
I think that yоu can do ωith some pіcs to dгivе the messаge homе a bіt, but othеr than that, thіs is gгeat blog.
Αn excellent гeаd. I'll certainly be back.

Look into my web-site: abrir cuenta facebook

Shahan on July 4, 2013 at 3:41 AM said...

hi frndz
visit
http://entamania.blogspot.com/
All of the softwares , games on this site are the properties of their respective owners

cpacrsherr on July 26, 2013 at 12:58 PM said...

i added this to my church theme blogg but the floating bar is static and refudse to move what do i do pls?

Unknown on October 11, 2013 at 2:37 AM said...

H

Anonymous said...

how i met my girlfriend animated
a real love story
http://howimetmygirlfriend.blogspot.in/2013/10/how-i-met-my-girlfriend-introduction.html

Aywhy93 on December 4, 2013 at 1:06 PM said...

Thanks for the widgets...My Blogger Tricks.. They really helped my Blog -> Nigerian Tech Updates Blog

Jelbee on July 12, 2014 at 7:58 PM said...

Presenting yet another beautiful social media connect widget that lets your visitors to search your blog, subscribe to your RSS Feeds, follow you on twitter, follow you on Facebook and share your blog with over 351+ Social Media Networks! This widget is an extracted code from a wordpress template provided by Pbloggertemplates. I have further edited the widget to make it a perfect social share tool. Please see the demo below,

Anonymous said...

Thank you, looks very nice
xxx

DigitDD.com on February 4, 2015 at 6:34 AM said...

Thank you, looks very nice
เบอร์มงคล เบอร์ดี เบอร์สวย pantip

Muhamed Shahabas C on December 2, 2015 at 5:55 AM said...


Thanks Man :)
Thanks Man :)


Thanks Man :)
Thanks Man :)

Totox69 on November 26, 2024 at 11:34 PM said...

Thank You ............... https://musictotox69.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

 

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

| BloggerTricks Test blog © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template by My Blogger Tricks .com |